Colleen, a teenager from Tennessee, told CO-ED how she started smoking: "I wasn't dumb. I'd seen the TV ads that smoking caused cancer and I believed them. But my two best friends smoked. And when I held a cigarette in my hand I felt so sophisticated. It also made it easier to talk to boys. So, I figured I'd have a cigarette just once in a while. I promised myself I wouldn't make it a habit. I was 15 then. Now I'm 19 and I'm hooked. I've tried to quit twice. I just can't. But I have to. I hate the way my clothes smell. I spend about $3.00 a day buying cigarettes--which is destroying my dudget. And yesterday I burned a hole in a brand new cashmere sweater. But what's really awful is every morning I wake up with this cough. I wish I'd never started--but I never thought I'd get hooked."
* Seventy-five percent of smokers started when they were teenagers.
* Over 20 percent of all fires are caused by cigarette smoking--resulting in 2,300 deaths and 5,000 injuries.
* Smoking during pregnancy can cause spontaneous abortion, fetal death, and low birth weight.
* Cigarette smoking causes shortness of breath, emphysema, and heart disease.
* Cigarette smoking also causes lung caner, and cancer of the mouth, throat, and esophagus.
What she didn't know was that a great option to quit cigarettes are electronic cigarettes. Check out this e cig review for more information about the best electronic cigarette that can help you quit smoking!

The electronic cigarette is a battery operated, rechargeable electronic device, that mimics the experience of smoking a cigarette while removing the harsh smoke, carbon monoxide and a majority of the chemicals found in tobacco.
ReplyDeletewww.electroniccigarettesinc.com